Validation comes in all sorts of ways: increasing readership numbers, “friends” who friend but do not know you, and being invited to make a media appearance. The ultimate validation is from a stranger who has no stake in a person’s popularity or wealth.
Imagine my surprise when I drove around the internet and parked at an online site because I was attracted by the heading, “Blogs to Explore,” and my newly birthed blog, (https://literarynomad11.blogspot.com) made the list! I was elated beyond words. Wow!
- Seduction of the instantaneous (discardstudies.wordpress.com)
- How to Analyze a Literary Work (thefavorsglossary.wordpress.com)
- On Interpretation and Multiple Layers of Reading (tonguesophistries.wordpress.com)
- Literary Reading, Cognition and Emotion (psypress.com)
- Free Joyce and Woolf (tothelastword.com)
- The ‘Writer Reader’ (thelondonreadingclub.wordpress.com)
- Literary Blog Hop: Analysing Literary Works (breadcrumbreads.wordpress.com)
- New LiteraryUK Blog Launched!!! (veebeewriter.wordpress.com)
- Response to Literature: A Recipe (literarynomad11.wordpress.com)
- Hello readers! (literarymidwives.com)
I could go on and on about examples of validation, but right now, I find myself speechless. Thank you to the stranger who recognized something special in my blog! Thank you!